Our R&D team is looking for a talented Hardware Engineer to take part on a new innovative project design.
- 2-5 years’ experience developing board design for multidisciplinary systems.
- Experience with PCB design of linear and switching power supplies
- Experience with low power design
- Experience operating oscilloscopes and other electronic measuring equipment
- Experience with communication protocols including USB, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc.
- Experience with ARM, MSP430, PIC or similar microcontrollers
- Experience working with Altium designer tools – must
- Capable of generating professional, technical documentation (mostly in English)
Other Required Skills:
- Proactively seeks out innovative solutions, as well as research & development opportunities
- Communicates well within the cross functional teams
- Helps to develop best design practices within the department
- Brings a continuous improvement mindset to his/her job
- Design using RF products – Advantage
- FPGA design experience – Advantage
Apply to: [email protected]